Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Where Jesus is, that's Heaven

A poor little man lay dying in the garret. Another man who came to see him, said,"Suppose, sonny, you went to Heaven, and Christ weren't there, what would ye do then?" "Go and look for Him," was the quick response. "But suppose," and here the atheist's voice sank to a tragic whisper,"suppose He was gone to Hell, what then?" The little chap turned a beaming and triumphant countenance, and looking on the man's lowering face, cried,"Ah, I see ye don't understand; cos where Jesus is, that's Heaven."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, how true!

I don't mind you asking, but I have to admit some hesitations leaving it on a public site.

However, high level, my department is being restructered and everyone must re-apply for jobs. The Corporation I work for is guaranteeing me another job if I do not qualify, but they can't guarantee the same income or job situation. My income is a stability for my parents which makes the pressure worse.
Also, for the first time in 4 years, my health is almost normal. Another job change could very well upset it entirely.

So that is it... mostly fear over the unknown (which is a struggle for me as I love stability) I would certainly appreciate the prayers. Thank you :)

Jaya said...

i understand your hesitation. you can email me if you want to next time. :)
thanks very much for sharing. i can relate to your love for stability. anything that disturbs my routine bugs me to the max. but i'm guessing that calm seas don't make good sailors?

Anonymous said...

Hey sir..lol..wat a hectic day today!! Can hardly open my eyes..can do some adjustments to the timetable? Haha..Anyway, juz wanna tell u tat i'm getting baptised on 26th July :) If u got the time, wanna come witness it?

Jaya said...

hey 26th july where? give me the details and i'll try and make it if i can ya. would love to come. :) as for the timetable, i'm not in charge lah.

Anonymous said...

Sry..wrong date..it's on the 27th of July, on a Sunday..in my church, about the time, dunno yet la..can be morning or nite..i'll let u noe :) Thnx sir :)